We kindly ask our esteemed guests to read the house rules carefully and to adhere to the said rules throughout their stay at the Premium apartment.
The purpose of these rules is to define our mutual relationship, i.e. the rights and responsibilities of the service provider (hereinafter: the Landlord) and the client (hereinafter: the Guest).
GUEST’S RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Guest shall have the right to:
- Use the apartment at any time of day and night, as well as all appliances, devices, and rooms available to him/her, as per the valid provisions of the present agreement.
The Guest shall not be permitted to:
- Bring the following items into the apartment: flammable or explosive materials, weapons, narcotics and materials (objects) with strong or unpleasant odours.
- Bring domestic and/or wild animals into the apartment.
- Leave the devices such as air conditioner and other household appliances on when leaving the apartment.
- Upon leaving, the Guest shall close the doors and windows and leave the safe door open.
- Take any objects or appliances from the apartment.
- Change the furniture layout in the apartment.
- Disturb the peace from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m. by shouting, playing a musical instrument, or using the radio TV, or any other device.
- Smoking is permitted on the balcony only.
The Guest shall:
- Adhere to the house rules and use the apartment with its appurtenances, inventory, and installations with due care and attention.
- Keep the apartment and its appurtenant open spaces clean. The Landlord shall not be obligated to clean the apartment during the Guest’s stay lasting for less than 7 days.
- VTake care of the keys to the apartment and the garage spot remote control device. In case of losing the said items, the Guest shall pay the fee specified by the Landlord.
- Turn off the electric devices and taps when he/she leaves the apartment.
- On his/her check-out date, the Guest shall leave the apartment by 11 a.m. If the Guest fails to do so, he/she shall be charged the price of stay for another night with no right to complaint or the possibility of extending his/her stay at the accommodation unit.
- Call the Landlord to inspect the apartment together with him/her before his/her departure. The Guest shall be liable for all unreported damage in the apartment.
- Pay for all services not included in the price and compensation for all damage which may have been caused in the apartment.
LANDLORD’S RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Landlord shall have the right to:
- Deny the service to the Guest whose behaviour disturbs peace and quiet.
- Request monetary compensation from the Guest if loss or damage occurs with regard to the apartment’s inventory, installations or furniture either intentionally or through negligence.
The Landlord shall:
- In the event of a Guest staying for more than 7 days, change the towels and bed linen once a week.
- Return to the Guest his/her found and/or forgotten items. If this is not possible, the Landlord shall keep the said items for 60 days and then act in accordance with the applicable regulations.
It shall be deemed that the Guest is familiar with the house rules and that he/she has agreed to all the terms and conditions hereof when he/she starts to use the accommodation unit.
If the guest does not agree to these terms and conditions, he/she shall leave the accommodation unit.
WE WISH YOU A PLEASANT STAY!